Y2K Report:

Subject: Final Y2K Report
Author:  Steven M Hodell
Location: A.R.S. KA1RCI
Date:    12/21/1999 3:35 PM

We here at the KA1RCI Packet Radio Network have completed
18 months of work on time and on budget. We have gone through
every line of code in every program in every system.

We have analyzed all databases, all data files, including backups
and historical archives, and modified all data to reflect the change.

We are proud to report that we have completed the "Y-to-K" date
change mission, and have now implemented all changes to all
programs and all data to reflect the following new system standards:

The months of the year are now:

Januark, Februark, March, April, Mak, June, Julk,
August, September, October, November, December

As well as the days of the week:

Sundak, Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak,
Thursdak, Fridak, Saturdak

I trust that this is satisfactory, because to be honest, none of this
Y-to-K problem has made any sense to me.  But I understand it
is a global problem, and our team is glad to help in any way possible.

And what does the year 2000 have to do with it?  Speaking of which,
what do you think we ought to do next year when the two digit year
rolls over from 99 to 00?

We here at the KA1RCI Packet Radio Network will await any further
comments or suggestions that might keep us from all burning in hell in
the upcomming new year.

Respectfully Submitted:
Steven M Hodell A.R.S. KA1RCI
http://members.home.net/ka1rci