I have received support from many friends and family over the past twelve years building, expanding, repairing, and maintaining the unbelievable amount of radio and computer gear amassed over the years. Without their continuing support and encouragement this system may not have survived all these years. I can not list everyone, the list is endless, but there are a number of people that should be recognized.
KA1RXB - Sandy:
KA1VKD - Bill:
- My wife who has been so unbelievably understanding when I run out and spend too much money on radios and computers. (This happens much too often)
K1CVP - Dick:
- My father who has plays a major roll in the entire tower and antenna work. Dad is always willing to climb towers and install antennas even in the worst weather. We have had several frizzing cold and snow storm installs.
N1DKF - Syl:
- My friend and mentor responsible for getting me started in this grand packet radio adventure. Dick gave me my first PC used for packet, a color computer with small TV set, and has been providing PC equipment at cost for the packet system ever since.
KC1CE - Greg:
- Help me load VIP-terminal from a cassette recorder on that first color computer. Syl introduced me to packet radio and running a Pbbs. He still plays an active roll in the administration of the KA1RCI RLI Pbbs.
N1AXB - Larry:
- Played a major roll in the development of the entire ka1rci packet radio system. Gregs support over the years has taken many shapes, hardware donations, his labor Building and installing antennas, endless hours pouring over software configurations and debugging problems. He has done all this while supporting a packet system of his own which has only recently been shut down.
K2MF - Barry:
- Has donated several multiport serial cards connecting most of the TNC ports and SCSI hard drives for the computers over the years.
KD1CA - Dennis:
- Writes and maintains the MFNOS software running on all of the tcpip nodes. Barry has spend a great deal of time helping to get the new internet gateway and the ka1rci tcpip local area network configured and working.
WB2ONA - Warren:
- Configures and compiles the MFNOS software for the specific applications that are used here on the ka1rci tcpip nodes. Dennis has been configuring and compiling code for the ka1rci nodes for over ten years now.
- Provided example configuration files that took hours if not days off the initial config of the internet gateway. Warren was one of the first tcpip sysops to get a MFNOS system working with a direct cable modem configuration.
The following users listed have all sent in donations to help with repairs to the system over the years:
N1DKF, KD1BE, K1CVP, KC1CE, KD1PW, KE1BZ, N1QZD, WA1GDJ, K1VV, N1BUA, KD1RM, AA1FE, N1LKJ, KB1AWV, N1LLR, KD1YE, W1TMT, NG1U, KA1SVW, N1AXB, KD1WE, KA1THM, WB4SON, KA1CQD, N1FLO, N4MDC, KC1PY, N1DWS, N1GDZ.
Last updated on August 24, 1998.